This 450 hour apprentice-based program is taught in small groups so that each student can be given the time and attention (both in the workshops and during apprentice hours) to succeed in gaining comprehensive knowledge of Joseph Pilates’ work and various pedagogy skills.
Symmetry’s philosophy stays true to Joseph Pilates original concepts of Whole Body Health. We teach you to lead your clients through sessions that develop core strength, posture and flexibility while creating a positive, supportive learning environment. Learn to empower your clients through Pilates to improve their health and overall wellbeing!
During the program you will learn:
- Pilates philosophy and history
- Assessing posture, alignment, mobility and strength
- Proper equipment set up and safety
- Goals and purpose of each exercise
- Effective communication and cueing
- Modifications and variations of exercises
- Designing a balanced session
- Business ethics
Contact Wendy Now or call us directly at (847) 562-0100